Tuesday, October 14, 2008

THE BEEs

So Ima LET BEYoUNCE be the Introduction to "thE BEEs"

I Have a Werid Fanatic interest in artist whose names start with
or have B in the Title of.. (giggles that was muffy gramma get use to it)

It Just so Happens that my Most listened to Artist of the NOw names Start with the Letter B..

so "the Bees" is going to be a dedication to just that..

and so i will start with MY FAVORITE (everything is my Favorite, get use to that too) BEYONCE

She REALLY PUT IT Down in this Video..is beyonce even a real person..
GOODNEss.. she is the best dancer in the world to me.. and not that she has all the newest dance moves..not that she can execute the best (cuz ciara is the best executer to me.. but she's one letter off) its just that BEYONCE has Mastered her own self so tight that she is undeniable..

so good it almost makes you bored.. WELL I said YOU.. not me.. LOL..

the single it self. is awum .. and its DEf bout to be a ladies CLUB anthem.. when you at the Bar and this song comes on.. trust the boys are going to get hella SOFT.. you might even find a ring in your patron gimlet.. it might not fit doe.. guys do crazzy things while hypnotized..


any who.. Here You GO.. sweat her!!!!!

GO B..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

she's a fuck'n FRAUD. hey bew!